Sunday, June 13, 2010

Are You Ready to Rock the New Semester?

Answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the process of registering the new courses now but what the crap I could not register one of the papers online *tsk tsk* which is my minor paper and as usual I am going back to USM late which is on the first day (12th July 2010) when the classes will start *wink2*. I hope I won't be fined for later registration *praying gesture*. Honestly, I am not ready for the new semester as usual but crapz, I have lots of things to plan for the new semester. Ok first, I want to watch more movies at the cinema for the next semester cause you know, watching movies at Penang are wayyyyyyyy cheaper than back at home. And the popcorns are crunchier yummay! And then I want to read more books (dream on hmmm) at the library and travel more (around Penang cause budget is a big NO) and I want to buy mp4 or mp5 yeah. So I guess a lot of budget involved here *tsk tsk*.

But of course I cannot spend much on entertainment next semester cause I have to save lot on the budget for the new semester as the convocation is approaching -my sister is graduating and I have seniors graduating and I'm gonna miss them very very much. With the seniors graduating it means about 40% of my friends will leave USM *tsk tsk* so I have to mingle with the new juniors but ugh i don't wana sound desperate.. It's ok have less but intimate friends. (consoling self)

I hope I am going to enjoy each and every moment for the new semester and I want it to pass by slowly cause I am in no rush to grow old rapidly. And I need time to pass by really slow because I need more time for self-discovery as I think I haven't really confirm what am I gonna do with my life in the future. Hmm.. It's ironic I don't want to have a narrowed future where my future career is definite but now I think having undecided future isn't that great either. *sigh*


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome post. If you want more information about details in Truck License & Heavy Vehicle License in NSW and Truck Training in NSW, visit Star Driving School, which is leading driving school in NSW, Fairfield and Sydney, Australia.