Thursday, September 24, 2015

Updates

Omg I can't believe this blog has been on a hiatus for lol like... one year plus?

Well, i won't give reasons that i am too busy to blog, cause i used to be busy too when i was still studying, yet I was able to blog. It is all about making time and having the mojo to do it. 

Or perhaps it is because i have a new platform to ramble (dayre, fyi, which was on a hiatus for quite sometime too until recently lol). 

Oh well, this year has almost come to an end, and you know what, I kinda love 2015 so far because it is the year I made a few changes to my life. 

First, I moved to a new apartment. Lol. Although this apartment is not as nice as my previous one, I like the area cause it is near to Amway, Starbucks, Gurney Paragon and just a 15-minute drive from my workplace which saves me a lot of time. Just that I can't really cook at home cause, well, the kitchen isn't hygenic. I have to cook using my microwave oven for every single meal I have at home. 
Well, nothing is perfect right? Lol. At least the flaws of staying in this apartment is something that I am able to tolerate.

 Next... well I really love this one. I bought Juneer! (Fyi, Juneer is my car, whom i finally bought after suggestions and pesters from people around me! lol.) 

It wasn't an overnight decision to buy Juneer though it seems that way cause I never really told my friends that I wanted to buy a car. I wanted to win a car initially lol but with my luck with contests and lucky draws recently, I thought it was unwise to wait any longer lol so voila, I had Juneer. 

Although there are so many responsibilities and expenses that come together with the purchase of Juneer, well, to reflect, it is worth it cause right now I get to save time and I can also bring my family (come December), friends and relatives around when they come for a visit. Of course, I have to manage my finance now that i have a new baby to take care of.

Oh apart from these two big changes, i have registered for a gym membership. Lol i know right. I wasn't a gym maniac back then but because I got a really good deal, I signed up for it. And honestly, i never regretted my decision even once cause it kinda discipline me to a certain extent. I do hope this membership will help me to endure the other thing that I signed up for this year, which is lol Penang bridge full marathon (42 km man... I am not sure how i am going to survive, but well, since i paid for the registration already, i have to go for it). 


I guess these are the updates that I have so far. Will update this blog again another year? :P Ciao. 




2 comments:

Blogger said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh 42 pounds less than us.

(Just so you know, it is not about genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to "how" they are eating.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

Click on this link to find out if this quick test can help you release your real weight loss possibilities

Anonymous said...

视频色情表演 , 色情艳舞聊天室 , 想聊 , 免费裸聊聊天室 , 真人美女视频交友聊天室 , 免费裸聊聊天室 , 美女视频聊天网 , 成人聊天室极品骚女诱惑艳舞 , 破解视频聊天室 , 免费视频裸聊网站