Friday, April 25, 2014

For Now

I have never thought that I would end up doing what I am doing right now, you know, educating these youngsters as a profession. I was scared of speaking in public, speaking in front of audience in formal language, and I hated routine. I hated doing homework, but now I have to mark them, which is a lot more tedious than doing homework. When you signed up for this kind of profession, you know that you have to be more hardworking than you were as a student.

 Ironic, right?

 But then again, I am someone who always force myself to love what I loathe, and now as it turns out, I believe I love what I used to loathe.

As the Malay saying goes, Tak kenal maka tak cinta. I thought I loathe teaching because I thought I knew what it was like to become a teacher just because I was surrounded by teachers when growing up. Being a teacher for me was worse than being a student due to the heavy workload. Little did I know, I only knew what teaching is once I involved myself first hand in this profession, teaching the subject that I like. 

I love what I am doing now, seriously.

It was all thanks to that feeling you get...

* when you see your student paying attention to whatever things that you say (sometimes thoughtlessly).

* when your student greeted you sheepishly with a smile when running into you like you are one hell of a celebrity. 

* when seeing your students improve their writing and grammar after your serious warning. 

For now, this is what I am going to focus doing.

Later, maybe, maybe, que sera sera, I will make room for other passion that I have. 









2 comments:

Blogger said...

If you're looking to lose weight then you need to start using this brand new custom keto plan.

To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are productive, decent, money-efficient, and delightful.

From their first launch in 2019, 100's of clients have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a proper keto plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto plan.

Anonymous said...

裸聊女的qq , 激情裸聊室 , 裸聊网 , 裸聊网站 , 韩国裸聊视频 , 韩国女主播聊天室 , 裸聊视频 , 不用下载的裸聊视频 , 午夜聊天室 , 人人开放激情聊天室