Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mixed Emotions - The Aftermath

You know that feeling after you finished your last exam paper but you were clueless about what you felt? Ironic question, ain't it? How could you know that feeling when you were clueless about what you felt, right? Gosh, I am being nonsensical here. (No, I did not suffer from Wernicke's aphasia. But on second thought,  from what I've read, Wernicke's aphasic patient would not realize of his or her own disability, so I could never know right? Gosh, what am I saying, touch wood!)

Now I am feeling a little so damn funny. Apparently, all the things that I'd planned to do before exam seemed not that appealing to me now compared to before. Shit. Hate that feeling. I guess once I've finished my exam, I set the 'entertainment bar' higher than before. Any simple entertainment which could satisfy me before exam - easily bore me now. I guess right now I need something really interesting just to fulfill this lust for entertainment. Ah, all that psychological nonsense!

On another note, I had this realization that I didn't really have that 'YES' feeling when I finished my exam this morning. Maybe it was because I was aware that I wasn't doing really well for my exam today - hence the tinge of uneasiness in me.

But ah...! Let bygones be bygones...! No use crying over spilled milk. Now all I can do is pray for empathy from the kind lecturer not to condemn every single funny answer that I wrote. And oh, do you know how I hate writing during exam? How I wish the exam was conducted using the computer and required us typing instead of writing. Writing is tiresome. I pity those juniors who have to sit for more than two papers. Do some fingers stretching before sitting for exam, y'all!

Okay, so what's next for me? At the moment, I am just hoping that my result will be good so that I can go on with dissertation for the coming semester. And oh, I won't go back during the semester break. :( Have to save on budget. Missyouallathome really...! 

Ps random: I didn't troll the McD cashier this afternoon when buying the McNuggets. *sigh* What a waste...

2 comments:

jeans lusuh said...

hi omma !!! been waiting for ur blog post laaammmaakk dah haha. sama la perasaan kita lepas hbs exam kali tok. last paper as student tp no "yes" feeling. and the part abt entertainment... well, sebelum exam, bekobar2 mok mhiburkan diri but after hbs paper...nahh... semua jadi malas n xda tarikan. sedih kan?

Mad Maureen said...

lol. kan... time agi kelas la nang malas mok update. auk lo. sikda rasa 'yes' ya. macam rasa sambut Easter tapi sik puasa full - camya lah rasa aku. Entertainment sounds much more interesting when we have no access to it. aduiii. but anyway,glad the stress is over! :D