Friday, January 6, 2012

Remind Yourself of the Happiness to Forget the Sorrow

Tonight, 
out of the blue,
I discovered videos that Claire had taken using Mr Panasonic,
and as I watched it, 
I felt the fun aura at FM house.

I wanted to watch a funny video.
Tango video. :P
Watched it, laughed, and then clicked on another video.
Then suddenly,
I watched videos of HER.
And guess what.

I didn't expect it but...
That previous senior, sisterly love came back.
Just like that.
Funny.
How many days I spent complaining about what she had done.
Even today...
And yet, the power of the video...
Just like that...

I saw the video of her serenading us with Christmas song.
I wanted to be angry, but the anger...
The fire of anger kinda blown off.

Hard, yet
Easy.

Forgiven? 
Sisters forgive one another,
but still, they advise one another.

In order to make that clear,
I,
Maureen,
hereby will remove my complaint post about her,
so I would not be reminded of it anymore.

Forgive.
But never forget to advise. 


Oh yeah, when is that again? Next sem? :P

3 comments:

Petite Amanda said...

Yes.. that's the sisterly feeling a.k.a. friendship feeling. at one point, all you feel is absolute hatred and disappointment. When actually, just one small thing that she does, will make you change your mind altogether. :) that my dear, is true sister love.

I really love your quote.. Forgive but don't forget to advise. That was inspirational. Thank you Mau!

I hope someday, you will find a way to advise her. Cos i think nobody does it better than you. :) Good luck!

jeans lusuh said...

forgive but don't forget to advise...

wow omma ~ u r truly omma :)

wise choice :)

Mad Maureen said...

Amanda and Claire: Thanks girls! :D

Well, I hope i can put my own advice into practice cause apparently, I haven't do the 2nd step, which is to advise. Huhuh.

I do hope she will not do to others again what she did to me and my juniors.