Sunday, January 1, 2012

Make It Happen~

For this year, as I grow older, these are the lists of what I want to make sure it happens this year...

Physically, I want...

1) To trim my eyebrow, so it won't be as thick as now. (But thick eyebrows are good to make me look stern, don't they?)

2) To update my closet more often. (which means, more shopping to be done woo hoo~!)

3) To accessorize more.(which also means more shopping)

Mentally, I want...

1) To read at least 10 fiction books by the end of this year to improve my English. (Kacang kan? :P)

2) To be more fluent in native languages like Melanau (from different dialects), Kenyah, and also Iban.

3) More stern, more courageous, and stand up for myself and my loved ones. That includes confidence. (Amen...)

Spiritually, I want...

1) To be more forgiving. (erm, did I type wrongly here? :P)

2) To be more attentive in Mass. ( FYI, it took me 3 Masses to attend in one weekend for me to finally get the Gospel huhuh...)

3) To read Bible more often... (Amen)


So, this is it. I hope I can make them all come true, each and everyday from this day onwards.

2 comments: