Tuesday, October 11, 2011

i have no property, no knowledge, no expensive gift to share but....

i have this prayer which was given by a dear best friend (you know who you are) to share with all of you. In times like these, prayer serves to comfort me and give me hope for better days.

Prayer to St Joseph

Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, 
so prompt before the throne of God. 
I place in you all my interest and desires. 
Oh, St. Joseph, do help me by your powerful intercession, 
and obtain for me from your divine Son and spiritual blessings, 
through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged 
here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving 
and homage to the most loving of Fathers. Oh, St Joseph,
I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms, 
I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. 
Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and 
ask Him to return the kiss wen I draw my dying breath. 
St Joseph, patron of departing souls - Pray for us. 


 Image grabbed from here.

Say for nine mornings for anything you may desire. It has never known to fail, so be sure you really want what you ask.

3 comments:

step.on.top said...

d masa aku frust, aku terbaca post tok..sgt kebetulan! thanks, amau~

Maureen Joan Chua said...

You're welcome Step. Glad that you find it helpful. :)

Mad Maureen said...

Eh.. Step, ko dh private blog and then deactivate fb? Ape kes??