Friday, December 3, 2010

Surreal Moment in my Blogging Experience

Interframe (credits): Thanks to Cik Kiki for teaching me how to grab and save picture from the web.. Thanks to sis Mel for updating my edit post so that I can use this canceling function.. ;)Without you guys, I would be left in the dark of how to blog in an advanced manner lol.

If only words can be used to express what I felt after receiving this e-mail...




Look who won on week 1.. *wink2*

The adjectives like speechless, unbelievable, superexcited, can't breathe, Xmas feeling mode on, sure would come out...

I WON A BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 (!!!!) 

For my blog entry for a contest held by Nuffnang and Digi - one of my privilege to join this competition for being a Digi angel.




A few minutes later, after digesting this news from the e-mail, ahem,  it's a must for me to announce share the good news and spread the joy around on facebook. Thanks for all who congratulated me and were happy for me. 


Can't believe I received two phone calls right after sharing this good news on facebook. My bestie Amanda called within 5 minutes  all the way from Kuching after I posted this status on my facebook just to congratulate me on this winning. That was so sweet of you to call in the midst of study week. All the best to you girls on your exam yea. Pray to St Joseph of Cupertino. After the phone call from Ada, I received another call from a friend of mine, Mark (bukan nama sebenar)  who happens to be a Blackberry and gadget geek - who called all the way from Penang to confirm this and asked me how I won it besides congratulating lol. I guess the aura of Blackberry Torch 9800 must be that big for a Blackberry maniac expert to call me to confirm this. Mark, iboh jeles k.. (itupun kalo ko baca post ini hua3) I will let you see it secara live when I finally got it later. Hahah. Ok kidding. 


OMG. Okay, enough with all that excitement. I hope I am not gonna jinx this. *paranoid mode on*

I hope no bad luck will come after I became so happy for this. *superstitious mode on*

Thank you guys! *touched mode on*

I felt like just hitting a first prize lottery or getting straight As for my public exams.


Thank God for all the blessings!

Thank you Nuffnang and Digi!

OMG I gotta do some charity (like washing the dishes and clean the gates) after this.

No comments: