Friday, August 13, 2010

Welcome to "Hate the Coward Anonymous Comment Leaver on the Blog" Club

Just left my blog for two weeks and saw a new comment on my previous post titled "Have I mentioned that..." I got a few positive welcoming back comments from all except for one particular comment, the comment posted by an anonymous coward which sounded like this:


"Hey dont read that rubbish bible.
Nothing holy about it.

Jesus Christ was a jewish rabbi.

People who followed his teaching were Christians. The Catholic Christians believed that u must go through vatican to go to heaven. Can u believe that?

The Pope issued Papal Bull so that the Spanish and Portuguese killed aborigines the world over like in Avatar.

The Catholic Christian is an evil cult. The Pope should be tried for crime against humanity over the centuries even here in Malaysia, the Catholic Christians attacked Malacca and killed Malays.

China and Japan banned Christian missionaries. Good Chinese.

The priest sodomised boys and girls."



I mean, what's the point of stationg all of that to me? What the heck? You think I am going to believe what you written through anonymous comment over my own belief which I had practiced for 22 years on earth?

Get a life, or even, get a religion. I bet you don't have one.

Anyone encounter the same problem with anonymous comment leaver??

How I replied to this?

Hmm... Easy...

Hi unknown coward evil visitor,

you're too naive if u think i will believe all the things u said by being anonymous. if u think you're stating the truth, why don't u put on your link or show who u are?


I may not be the holiest of the holiest, I may not read the Bible daily, but once a person try to challenge my faith or try to say that my belief is wrong, I can be defensive. Though I do not have sufficient Biblical knowledge, I experience God's love, I am happy with my belief, I love Jesus, and I know that He loves me, I am happy the way I am.

To the Anonymous Comment Leaver:
Your agenda to shatter my faith backfired. You just made me realized how much I love my religion and how much lucky I am to be a Catholic. I will try to forgive you since that's what I learned from the Bible. :)



14 comments:

Petite Amanda said...

WAh i just noticed the person's comment! indeed very coward. How dare he/she flame our religion like that? It's not right. Hasnt he/she have any moral values?! sigh. it's sad that there's people like this isn't it Mau.. I understand why you're defensive about it! cos i know i would be too! if anyone has ever leave a comment like that in my blog, I would do the exact same thing. I don't know what is this person trying to prove but whatever it is, it's not working. I, as a Catholic, do not care about what was said. I am sure other fellow RC think the same thing too.

jeans lusuh said...

jus ignore. and forgive. whatever he/she said. what he knows comes from media. bak kata dr din... hujah yang cetek dan dangkal ^^

we know what we know. and believe what we believe. dah cukup. he/she maybe belum atau takda God's experience so...biar la amau ^^

Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

maureen: oh well. what can i say?

personally, I'm pretty pissed off too with this fella... but thinking back - I pity him/her more than hating him/her to be exact at this moment...

pitiful. very pitiful indeed.

you can't really hate anyone who does not even know a single clue what he/she is actually talking about, right?

and if anyone blasphemes, you too know well that it won't be us that that person will be dealing with... since the problem is no longer between he/she and us.

Get what I mean?

Mad Maureen said...

Yeah guys, All of you are right. Ada, yeah, it's good to ignore this kind of person - which is not worth arguing with. :) Claire, wow, agree with Dr Din. Hujah yg tidak berasas hehe. And Wilson, yeah, what you said was true. Can't hate a clueless person... hehe. At the end of the day, it's between him and God, and not us..

DyaDavid said...

Good Job Mau!!!

Joe Jr. said...

people like that are indeed coward.. sgt2 la bodoh.... i have my own faith to my religion and u hv yours... why should you wanna critic other ppl's religion... we never critic yours... bodoh... babi... sial.... here's a good advise to all those people: GO ROT IN HELL!!!! when u leave all those comment, it actually show how barbaric u are... HELLO U COME TO THE WRONG CENTURY!! go back to stone age, will u.... i try to forgive them oso but it need time coz i really dont like what they say!! hope thy read this...

Mad Maureen said...

Tina: thanks Tina... ;)

JOe: wow, thanks for leaving your first comment here! (hari ni dlm sej haha) wah, cool down JOe.. huhu.. yea, i dun like what they comment too.I hope the person will realize sooner that he/she is wrong. And at the end of the day, it's not really about right or wrong but it's about how deep our faith is.And from ur comment here JOe, I can see that u have a great faith..

Anonymous said...

anonymous coward comment leavers are everywhere. Not forgetting anonymous hate commenter(s). they are not worth your time. Anyone who are so coward are probably not true to themselves and to anyone else so just shrug your shoulder off them :) By the way, believe in whatever faith you believe in and don't let anyone make you think otherwise.

Unknown said...

u shud be proud and believe even more. cos if people are not afraid, they will not attack. there are many reasons why people would attack catholics for their faith. cos if catholic faith is the true faith, they cease to exist. this i heard in a seminar. true oso la. dun dwell too much on it though. dun have to prove anything. this is not science. just live and let live.

step.on.top said...

aku sdg wondering....apa bgs sgt ka religion c pengkomen terkutuk itu????

Unknown said...

Tepat. I don't think he/she has a religion. If got, then he's only bringing shame to his belief.

Because for me personally, the most important is not how faithful and knowledgeable u r to ur religion. but how respectful u r to other religions, be it there's too much contradiction between religions. It's just rude insulting other religion even know they thought they're right.

jeans lusuh said...

mell chua,

couldn't AGREE more!

Debbie Annabell said...

2 points here.

1)Yes..It might be true that some so-called christian act unchrist-like. But to that anonymous evil coward (as mau2 had called him/her), merely standing in a church does NOT make a person a Christian anymore than standing in the garage makes u a car..

2)I love being a Christian.. ^_^

Mad Maureen said...

thanks everyone.. :) just came and take a look at the comments.. it's good to know that you all have critical thinking instead of the shallow ones like this anonymous people and all i can say is i am proud to share the same belief with u guys.. :)