Friday, March 12, 2010

It's just hard to satisfy everyone when you're feeling empty inside....

This busy-ness is making me feel empty..

I wanted to help, but I can't even help myself..

Oh, great, it just made me look more idiotic and selfish than usual..

If I can buy time with my life, I would...

Life is empty without enough time to take back and relax...

What's the use of a long life if it's just focused on getting everything done?

And worries?

Worries are sign of selfishness.

Selfish about what will happen to ME tomorrow?

Why should I worry about ME??

Worried that I might be HATED?

Worried that people might MISUNDERSTAND me?

Whatever that is, I don't wanna care anymore..

Whatever people think about me, whether I'm selfish, whether I'm weak,
whether I'm idiotic, that's not gonna matter to me anymore...

Because they should be worried about what I think about them too..

I should just worry about where I go when I die...

I know I don't deserve to go to HEAVEN...

But at least let me feel the forgiveness in purgatory...

Indeed, this season of lent is full of temptations for me..

Amen.

3 comments:

Mel said...

girl..we can't please everyone.
Sometime we try to please and care for others but we forget but our self.
I know this sem is full of obstacles for all of us..
A lot of things to be done.
Think positive plus pray to seek for guidance...
p/s: chaiyok...x.x

Petite Amanda said...

the feelings mutual, Mau.. now that u're in uni, the main thing is to focus on getting things done.. assignments and stuff.. even when we work i believe we will still experience the same thing. it's like well, the cycle of life la. very hard to avoid. hmph..

sometimes we can't always follow what others want.. there are times when u need to listen to urself too. :)

Mad Maureen said...

Mel: Yeah, you're right girl... huhu..i felt better now.. Thanks a lot.. yeah, it's a very big obstacles for us ELSers this sem... i respect u, Kiki and Haffiz for being able to cope well with it... thanks so much and chaiyok2 to you too ya... *wink2* and xoxoxo. ;)

Ada: yeah, it's hard when we are caught in the middle.. sometimes when we follow our own inner voice, we are considered selfish.. but maybe that's the risk to take, to look bad.. Only God knows how hard it is for us to smile with a broken heart.. hehe.. thanks ya girl.. all the best to u too to cope up with your uni life.. ;) send my regards to Steph, Sally and Pamela... :D