Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wake Me Up When September Starts...

After this coming September, another picture will be added on top of my baby picture.

I am still not excited for my convocation. Maybe because I am slow in receiving that excited vibration or maybe because I just don't want to disappoint myself if I planned so much and they don't work out.

Or maybe I am already in Penang that I thought I had the rights to be slow in planning.

Or maybe because I was so worried about financial state for my coming postgraduate studies.

Anyway, here's my unchecked check-list.

1) Photo shoot, haven't decide where, which studio.  (  )

2) Clothes and shoes for convocation, haven't buy. (  )

3) Hairdo (  ) [yeah, I  had to do something with my messy hair this coming convocation. Gotta change my hairstyle again lo...]


All this can't go on because of no 4...


4) Budget (  ) No budget yet. (-_-")


Well, anyway, the most important thing is that, my family are gonna be happy with their coming convacation. Apart from that, the rest are just minor things.

5 comments:

Mel Malden said...

wahhh..best eh gambar photo you ols yang digantung. kewl eyh!

mmg gia. no feeling. as for you who will stays there for post grad, mesti ko tetap rasa konvo sikda pa2.

aku pun dolok. but when the day come, if you let youself to be happy, you will be happy. my advice, try to take photo with every coursemate and friends. you know you will eventually wish them after that.hehe

Mrs Chong said...

don't worry la..i also never plan anything..hehe..maybe not even going to the studio...hehehe...

Mad Maureen said...

Melod: lol ya kerja mak bapak aku. Sidak mok bagi pressure supaya anak2 yg lebih kecik terdesak utk jadi graduan jua dgn meletakkan gambar konvo atas gambar2 baby. (-_-") Mak aku mdh, mun aku sik mok pake topi segi empat, biar ngkah gambar aku pake topi melanau sia. hahah

Betul ya... I also got a feeling that that's the reason, cos aku rasa aku akan sambung agi, so sik rasa apa2. hehe. Yea, i wish i had the chance to bergambar with all the people who made university life sweeter and easier for me.. ;)

Ping Ping: wah, same boat... oh studio i have to go cos my parents will make me do it.. Lol. Last time even my sis just wanted to settle for outdoor photography without studio, they made her do both. lol!

amanda said...

waaahhh mau!! when is ur exact date of graduation? :D congrats in advance! lol. cant wait for the pics!
yea.. budget is always the big problem. if dont have money then everything very hard to do. sigh. u can start saving though :D

Mad Maureen said...

Oh Ada! My exact date of graduation is on 24th Sept, 3.30 pm (siap dengan masa lol).. YEa, i hope i can save lol. I wish i can earn too ;)